NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA
For Your Calibration We Need The Following Information:
- CM870 (Bench Harness Only)
- EMISSIONS STAGE 1, 2 or 3 (10%, 15% or +20%)
- NON EGR (CM870, CM875 ONLY)
- NON EGR - VGT (CM870, CM875 ONLY)
- NON EGR - DPF (CM871, CM876, CM2150 ONLY)
- NON EGR - DPF - VGT (CM871, CM876, CM2150 ONLY)
- NON EGR - DPF - UREA (CM2250, CM2350 ONLY)
- NON EGR - DPF - UREA - VGT (CM2250, CM2350 ONLY
- STAGE 1, 2 or 3 NON EMISSIONS CAN BE ADDED TO CALIBARTION IN COMMENTS.
- 1 ECONOMY ( +80 / 100 HP )10%
- 1.5 ECONOMY TOW ( +120 HP )15%
- 2 HEAVY HUAL ( +180 HP ) 20%
- 3 PERFORMANCE ( 200+ HP YOU TELL US! ) +XXX%
ALL Cummins ECM's can be remote Calibrated. (Bench Harnesses may be needed)
You must have either a NEXIQ USB LINK 1 / 2. Other devices may work.
About Our Calibrations
All Krazy On Highways Inc Calibrations are developed in house by our team of engine calibrators and are put through hundreds of hours of testing prior to being made public. Our calibrations are custom, non-generic modified operating systems unlike those you will find through many of our competitors. This means that rather than throwing a random calibration into your ECM, we personally go through your engine’s original settings and modify them to deliver the reliability and performance that you are paying for.Disclaimer
Some of our calibrations are designed for off-road or competition racing use only. Use on Provincial / State and Federal Highways is a violation of the EPA Clean Air Act. The Clean Air Act can be found at http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/. This document contains in detail what are considered to be violations of the CAA and corresponding penalties for failure to obey and should be read in full before purchasing and installing any of our off-road, race use only products or services. Ensuring that all emissions, noise/sound, and speed/use related laws are followed is the responsibility of the Buyer(s) and Installer(s). The purchase, or installation and of our Calibrations indicates that this disclaimer has been read, acknowledged and understood fully by both the Buyer(s) and Installer(s). All prices listed cover only the cost of the ECM Calibration. Parts and Installation is not included this is a File Service Only.
*** YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ECM FLASH FAILS. MAKE SURE LAPTOP IS PLUGGED IN & VEHICLE HAS FULL CHARGE. IF YOUR ECM BRICKS YOU MUST CONNECT BENCH HARNESS AND PUT INTO " BOOT ROM " IN ORDER FOR THE ECM TO BE RECOVERED ***