MACK 2007-2009. MP7/MP8/D13F US07 DPF/EGR DELETE
- No DPF/EGR fault codes.
- No derates.
- No warnings at the dashboard.
- No OEM from trucks for different market. Your fuel settings remain intact.
- 40 minutes (or less) for each truck.
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Using this Order form to fill out Truck VIN #
- Choosing a time between Midnight and Noon (MT) Mountain Time.
- Setup your Laptop, Adapter, and make connection to your TechTool software.
- Unplug EGR and DPF Sensors.
- Contact us by Email with your "Order # and Teamviewer ID/Password" 15 mins prior to your scheduled time.
- As soon as we complete your order you will get a notification. Please Check that no one emission related code(s) is active.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- Tech Tool 1.12 or Tech Tool 2 software.
- TeamViewer (download from www.teamviewer.com)
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Warranty cases are:
- DPF/EGR-related fault code appears during truck usage period.
- DPF/EGR-related message is shown on the display
- Torque derate caused by DPF or EGR fault codes.
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update action performed by OEM representative (OEM software detected)
- Copyright violation. Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)