Krazy On Highways is proud to now offer the HPTuners MPVI2 Vehicle Interface Device. With the MPVI2 & VCM Suite you can Read, Write & Tune your own vehicle or you can purchase a Krazy On Highways custom tune.
Ether way, this is one of the most powerful tuning devices on the market.
The MPIV2 & VCM Scanner is also a powerful diagnostics device, You can do Injector Cutouts, Clear long term fuel trims, Do adaptive shift relearns & Much Much More!. Visit the link below and check to see if your vehicle is supported!
*If you have a 2018+ Dodge, you will need the H-002-01 Smart Access Cable to communicate with the ECM and TCM.
This is Just for the MPVI2, You will need 2-4 Credits, Depending on what you are working on!. You can look up how many credits you need with the link below.
You can buy credits be contacting Krazy On Highways INC, Or by using HP tuners website directly
CONNECT > READ > EDIT > WRITE > DRIVE
Equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth®, a Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support, the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster and easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle’s software.
Packaged together with the MPVI2 is VCM Editor and VCM Scanner, which make up the essentials of VCM Suite - one of the most powerful, scanning, diagnostic, logging and calibration products on the market. Not to mention full support for HP Tuners' latest rendition of Track Addict, whether you frequent the drag strip, circuit, autocross or off-road the MPVI2 has the fastest scanning, logging and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything.
Take the MVPI2 to the next level, with HP Tuners' optional upgrade to the Pro Feature Set - allowing you to log your vehicle without a laptop (vehicle dependent), Expandable Internal Memory to store your calibration and log files, Bluetooth® connectivity for your laptop or mobile device and proprietary Expander Hub ready for analog / digital / voltage sensor and device inputs.
- Powerful User Interface
- Fastest most feature rich OBD scanning tool on the market
- Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user controlled using the chart display
- Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel (.CSV)
- Customizable histograms
- Histogram user defined filters
- Histogram cell count filter
- Printable histograms
- Customizable gauge display
- Customizable chart
- Separate gauge and chart displays
- Sensor based configuration support
- Installs with default histograms loaded
- Installs in ready-to-scan configuration
- Installs with additional histograms
- User defined PIDs with complex function support (Example)
- MPIDS (Memory PIDs / Manufacturer Specific Parameters) supported
- View and clear DTCs in just seconds (not supported on all vehicles)
- View readiness test status (not supported on all vehicles)
- Change histogram while scanning
- Change charts while scanning
- Change gauges while scanning
- Change unit value while scanning
- Change config files while scanning
- Copy/Paste special between VCM Scanner and VCM Editor
- User inputted markers and comments
- Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
- VCM Controls for multiple vehicle manufactures, see here for support list
- Case Learn Feature
Note: 2018 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM requires the Smart Access Cable available
Note: 2015-2018 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM vehicles need the PCM Modification Service to unlock the PCM before tuning. (Please Contact KOH for Unlock Service)
Note: 2017+ GM 8-Speed and 10-Speed Tranmission Control Modules require unlock via HP tuners GM TCM Unlock service before tuning.
Note: Some PT Cruiser GT and Neon SRT-4 applications use an NGC1 ecm which are not supported, verify what ecm your vehicle uses before ordering.
Note: Mercedes equipped with MED17.7.2 or MED17.7.3 will require a one time PCM Modification Service