**Tuning sold separate**
Check out the Heavy Duty tuning section for prices on KOH tuning options for EFILive HD
Looking for a versatile tuning system that will grow with your modifications? Need to program a newer Cummins ISX Engine, but aren't able to come into the shop? Would you like to be able to return the vehicle to stock before taking it in to the dealer for service, all but eliminating the likelihood of any warranty concerns? If the answer to any of those questions is YES, then our AutoCal HD is just what you have been looking for!
All tuning with our AutoCal HD is custom designed specifically for your vehicle, your modifications and your desired tune changes. We start off by having you collect your OEM tune file(s) as well as a scan of the vehicle's operating conditions while driving. Those items are sent in to us for diagnostic review and to build your tune files. Assuming all is acceptable to proceed, we then provide you with your custom files built for your vehicle. Copying and flashing those files takes just a few minutes.
- Programming of a wide range of Cummins HD Trucks ; everything that the EFILive HD V2 HD can program
- Small, lightweight design can be easily stored in a glove box or storage area for quick tune change
- On-board memory allows the storage of tune files and/or countless hours of logged data
- Multiple vehicle licensing available on a single device! Up to 8 vehicles can simultaneously be tuned by a single AutoCal HD device with the purchase of additional service from Krazy On Highways No other handheld offers this flexibility.
- Each AutoCal HD device is sold WITHOUT Tuning
- AutoCal HD Software runs on Windows Only
- Available in packs of 5, or a single unit.
Our tunes are designed for off-road or competition racing use only. Use on Provincial / State and Federal Highways is a violation of the EPA Clean Air Act. The Clean Air Act can be found at http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/. This document contains in detail what are considered to be violations of the CAA and corresponding penalties for failure to obey and should be read in full before purchasing and installing any of our off-road, race use only products or services. Ensuring that all emissions, noise/sound, and speed/use related laws are followed is the responsibility of the Buyer(s) and Installer(s). The purchase, installation and use of our tunes indicates that this disclaimer has been read, acknowledged and understood fully by both the Buyer(s) and Installer(s). All prices listed cover only the cost of the ECM Tuning. Parts and installation costs are included separately.