The BD-Power 1057732 Throttle Sensitivity Booster for your 2007-2015 Dodge 5.9L/6.7L Cummins & 2011-2015 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is designed to boost throttle sensitivity and reduce that laggy pedal feeling for snapper in-town driving performance. By reducing pedal lag, we force your performance curve to occur sooner to achieve quicker turbocharger spooling. The Throttle Sensitivity Booster features an easy plug-and-play installation using factory connections and is adjustable to boost signals by 50% or 100%.
*DO NOT INSTALL THE 1057730 KIT ON A VEHICLE EQUIPPED WITH AN AUTOMATIC
TRANSMISSION AS TRANSMISSION DAMAGE MAY OCCUR.*
• Instant throttle response
• Diesel or Gas engines
• Quicker turbocharger spooling
• Easy to install with factory connections
• Adjustable sensitivity levels
• Reduce Pedal Lag
• Boost throttle signals by 50% or 100%
• No emission tampering
• 24,000 Miles
* Optional Push Button Switch Kit available*
Compatible only with kits: 1057731, 1057732, 1057736, 1057737, 1057738.
Not compatible with: 1057730, 1057734, 1057735.
The BD-Power 1057705 Throttle Sensitivity Switch adds an external, on-the-fly control to the BD-Power Throttle Sensitivity Booster. This switch allows you to change settings quickly and easily without having to open the module and make adjustments. It also provides you with more level options.
The normal module has two sensitivity levels. This add-on gives the driver multiple levels of sensitivity and in addition has both a valet mode and a “ludicrous speed” setting. The valet mode is perfect for modified vehicles as it allows the owner of the vehicle to reduce available power when allowing others to drive their vehicle. The ability to adjust the sensitivity level on the go is also helpful for driving in inclement road conditions where a lower responsiveness may be desired.
• Adds On-The-Fly Adjustability
• Provides Multiple Levels Of Sensitivity
• Low +50%
• Medium +75%
• High +100%
• Ludicrous +400%
* Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 3.6L/5.7L/6.7L (2007)
* Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 All Engines (2008 - 2015)
* Ford F150/F250/F350 All Engines (2011 - 2015)