Our Krazy On highways EGR Delete kits are made from strong nickel plated steel and machined billet aluminum. We’ve fully pressure tested the kit to ensure unrivaled durability and leak-free service under the harshest conditions.
Special Note: KOH tuning is required to prevent a check engine light.
- Nickel Plated Steel and Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Fully TIG welded and pressure tested
- Improved Exhaust Gas Flow
- Cleaner Intake Air
- This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $40,000 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high-performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
- Krazy On highways INC, is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Krazy On highways INC, of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.