This Krazy On Highways 6.7 Cummins EGR Delete Kit for the 2007.5-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 replaces the factory-installed EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) system on your Cummins engine, giving you lower engine temperatures, faster turbo spool, and more power to the wheels
The Krazy On Highways 6.7 Cummins EGR Delete is made from mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel and tubing machined billet aluminum and has been fully pressure tested to ensure maximum reliability and leak-free service under the toughest conditions. This 6.7 Cummins EGR Delete kit is designed to recirculate your engine coolant faster than the stock EGR system for cooler engine temperatures while also allowing your 6.7 Cummins to breathe easier by eliminating sooty exhaust gasses that pass through your intake manifold with the stock EGR system in place.
- Nickel Plated Steel and Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Fully TIG welded and pressure tested
- Improved Exhaust Gas Flow
- Cleaner Intake Air
- (1) Krazy On Highways 6.7 Cummins EGR Delete
- All hardware needed for installation
- This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high-performance nature, this product will void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
- Krazy On Highways. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO KRAZY ON HIGHWAYS INC. BEFORE ORDERING
2009 Dodge/Ram 2500 6.7L
2009 Dodge/Ram 3500 6.7L
2008 Dodge/Ram 2500 6.7L
2008 Dodge/Ram 3500 6.7L
2007 Dodge/Ram 2500 6.7L
2007 Dodge/Ram 3500 6.7L
*FOR RACE USE ONLY*