Australia VIN # begins with 6M
All engines. 2008 - 2013 MP7, MP8, MP10 with AdBlue (without EGR).
NOTICE: This service is for Australian Mack trucks only. Not for North American trucks
- Fill out the form above and Complete order purchase. This is to be scheduled between 6am and 6pm GMT time.
- Make sure everything is connected and operational a couple minutes before scheduled time
- By the planned time remove fuse #10 from the main fuse panel.
- Open a text document or note pad and say "All Connected". Important* Do not touch anything until messaged saying it's “Done”.
- Check to see if you have any codes. You can use the trucks display. If you have any codes please let us know and we will get them cleared up if they are related to the service
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
That’s all! We do not need Tech Tool 2 or other foreign software. We use only self-developed tools for best result.
Warranty terms and conditions:
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- Aftertreatment-related fault code appears during truck usage period.
- Aftertreatment-related message is shown on the display
- Torque derate caused by aftertreatment fault codes
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update action performed by OEM representative (OEM software detected)
- Copyright violation. Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)