MACK MP7, MP8, MP10 SCR/DPF/EGR DELETE TUNING.
- No fault codes.
- No Derate(s).
- No warnings at the dashboard.
- No OEM software from EU3 trucks.
- EGR delete (optional, by request).
- Minimal intervention into current ECU settings. We know what we do. No one unrelated parameter will be changed.
- 50 minutes (or less) for each truck
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- EGR blocking option is available
- Using this Order form to fill out Truck VIN #
- Choosing a date and time between Midnight and Noon (MT) Mountain Time.
- Setup your Laptop, Adapter, and make connection to your TechTool software.
- Unplug ACM and both NOX sensors.
- Contact us by Email with your "Order # and Teamviewer ID/Password" 15 mins prior to your scheduled time.
- As soon as we complete your order you will get a notification. Please Check that no one emission relatated code active.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download from www.teamviewer.com)
- Tech Tool (any version) with ECU programming permissions
Warranty terms and conditions:
Warranty cases are solved in priority order. Policy is “fix or return”, that means full refund in case of impossibility to fix the problem immediately.
Warranty cases are:
- Aftertreatment-related fault code appears during truck usage period.
- Aftertreatment-related message is shown on the display
- Torque derate caused by aftertreatment fault codes
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign performed (OEM software detected)
- Copyright violation. Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)
A fault code: MID140 (instrument cluster) PPID278 FMI9 (After-treatment reagent level) will occur.
A display message “DPF alert” and/or lightning bolt lamp may pop up (depends on the instrument cluster hardware version).
Reason: DEF level and DPF menu elements are not available on the trucks with deleted DEF and DPF.
Bypass method: install an instrument cluster without DEF level gauge.