Most popular power settings available:
- D13K – 540HP.
- D13C – 540HP.
- D13A – 520HP.
- D13J – 500HP.
- D13H – 500HP.
- D16J – 600HP.
- D16H – 600HP.
- Mack MP8 – 505HP.
- Mack MP7 – 405HP.
- Mack MP10 – 600HP.
- Increase in power and torque
- Factory full load curve, factory fuel settings are available
- If you want high hp then you know how to use it to save on Fuel!!
- No fault codes.
- No Derate(s)
- No warnings at the dashboard.
- No OEM software from EU3 trucks.
- Minimal intervention into current ECU settings. We know what we do. No one extra parameter will be changed.
- 20 minutes (or less) for each truck
- Very simple system requirements. See the list below.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Important exception 1 (Mack): DPF message on the dashboard may occur on some instrument cluster versions.
Important exception 2 (Volov/Mack): A fault code: MID140 (instrument cluster) PPID278 FMI9 (After-treatment reagent level) will occur, the reason is that DEF level is not available on the trucks with DEF system deleted.
- Using this Order form to fill out Truck VIN #
- Choosing a date and time between Midnight and Noon (MT) Mountain Time.
- Setup your Laptop, Adapter, and make connection to your TechTool software.
- Unplug ACM and both NOX sensors.
- Contact us by Email with your "Order # and Teamviewer ID/Password" 15 mins prior to your scheduled time.
- As soon as we complete your order you will get a notification. Please Check that no one emission code(s) are active. With your Tech Tool.
- Laptop/PC/VM with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Communication adapter: 88890020, VoCom or ANY RP1210C (Nexiq USB-Link, Noregon DLA , DPA5, Inline6, etc)
- TeamViewer (download latest version from www.teamviewer.com)
Warranty cases are:
- Aftertreatment-related fault code appears during truck usage period.
- Aftertreatment-related message is shown on the display
- Torque derate caused by aftertreatment fault codes
Non-warranty cases are:
- ECU replacement (different ECU serial numbers detected than stored into database during reprogramming)
- Software update campaign performed (different software detected)
- Copyright violation. Cracking/readout attempts detected (different fingerprint is stored into ECU)