DPF/SCR disable solution for North American trucks: Volvo VN/VNL and MACK 2014+ (US14/US17, OBD socket) and Buses USA 2014+.
Exclusive offer: Free hardware, free shipping! You pay for software part only!
- No SCR/DPF related fault codes.
- No torque reduction under any conditions.
- Half-tank of AdBlue on the dashboard.
- HCDEA™ – HamCom Dynamic Emulation algorithm.
- Always low soot ratio (Important! No emulation of the regeneration process! No dangerous exhaust temperatures! No risk of explosion!).
- No regen requests on the dashboard.
In the kit: Emulator module: sealed plastic box with 62-pin connector. Shockproof, waterproof, dustproof, EMI-proof, non-serviceable electronic device.
Legal framework usage of this equipment
This module is supplied as an alternative/aftermarket spare part (alternative control unit). According with Articles 110 (1), 8(1) CDR the spare part “Control unit” is not covered by spare part design protection as this is a “must-fit” part.
Customer’s exclusive right to choose spare parts manufacturer is protected by Articles 101 and 102 TEFU (aka Competition protection Act). This is NOT a safety-related spare part. Although end customers must not be limited in freedom to choose spare parts, usage this unit may cause to a warranty refusal. Refer to your warranty agreement with your truck/machine supplier before purchasing this product for warranty covered vehicles. Module internal hardware design and its software are the intellectual property of HamCom Electronics LLC and DrunkLab LLC and cannot be disclosed/distributed without an appropriate agreement.
Customer takes full responsibility for technical inspections and certification of his equipment regardless of parts he is using. We do not accept returns due to certification incompatibilities.
Although this equipment cannot cause any negative performance and safety effects, using of this device is customer’s own risk.
How to install
Important notice for:
- US10 (2010-2013, 9-pin diag connector) trucks. Check for fault codes in MID128. If you see PSID90 or PSID46 fault codes (aka Uneraseable codes) please contact us prior to installation! Get ready to provide TeamViewer access to your diagnostic laptop.
- US14 (2014+, OBD connector) trucks. If your truck is already in derate mode, it may require our remote assistance along with device installation. Please prepare your diagnostic laptop, run Mochester 4 app, select warranty support service and provide us with your Vilkus serial number and short case description through the chat section in the app.
- Disconnect all NOx sensors. Trucks and machines may have different quantity of sensors. Please use a service manual for your truck/machine for the exact locations.
- Unplug the connector from ACM module (MID233).
- Unplug the diagnostic tool from the diag socket (if plugged).
- Connect the VILKUS module instead of ACM.
- Turn the key on, wait a minute.
- Turn the key off, wait 30sec.
- Turn the key on and ensure that all aftertreatment faults are gone.
- Basic hand tools.
- Experience of working with truck wirings and connectors.
- Multimeter and/or scope (in case of troubleshooting).
- Laptop with Tech Tool and communication interface (in case of remote support).
Warranty terms and conditions
This product is covered by D3LW™ program. D3LW is DrunkLab Limited Lifetime Warranty. Warranty policy is “return and replace”.
Note: We kindly ask you to be careful when connecting this device. Most of claims are due to wrong connection, installation onto an incompatible truck/machine, plugging into a wrong connector or truck harness faults.
VIN-lock warning! This device cannot be installed twice. Once connected to the truck/machine it will never work with different VIN. Please don’t use it for demo purposes!
Warranty cases are:
- Device stopped working fully or partially during usage period.
Non-warranty cases are:
- Mechanically damaged device and/or device connector.
- Removed stickers, serial numbers or trademarks.
- Corrosion signs due to unsealed or broken harness connector.
- Device abuse (high voltage, agressive moistures etc).
- Disassembling attempts and other copyright violations.
- Reverse engineering attempts or other copyright violations (may also cause your account blocking).