NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA
Competition tested at over 700hp the Krazy On highways EGR delete is a must have for your drag or sled pull truck. Every EGR delete kit is manufactured in house from 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. This race kit completely replaces the entire EGR system and can be installed in 6-8 hours without removal of the intake manifold.
- Quicker turbo spool with lower EGTs
- Fully pressure tested
- Faster recirculation of the coolant resulting in lower coolant temps
** RACE Tuning is Required **
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
** Note: This product is not for sale in the state of California**
** Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.**
- This product should NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal, provincial & local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $40,000 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high performance nature, this product Void your vehicle manufacturer warranty.
- Krazy On Highways INC, is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Krazy On Highways INC. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing in your vehicle
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States or Canada