This product supports all Volvo CE machines equipped with one of the following engine:
- D3.3J, D4J, D6J, D8J, D9J
- D11J, D13J, D16J
- L-series engines e.g. D13L
- Penta engines with SCR.
- No DPF/SCR related fault codes
- No derates under any working conditions
- Always low soot ratio
- NEW!!! Plug-n-Drop technology. No wires! Just plug it instead of ACM and enjoy!
- HCDEA™ – HamCom Dynamic Emulation algorithm
- HCDMA™ – HamCom Direct Memory Access algorithm for total control of soot ratio values
- Basic hand tools
- Multimeter and/or scope in case of troubleshooting
- Laptop with Tech Tool and communication interface for fault codes reading/erasing.
In the box:
- Emulator module: sealed plastic box with 62-pin connector. Shockproof, waterproof dustproof, EMI-proof, non-serviceable electronic device.
How to install:
- Check fault codes in EMS. Erase codes if necessary.
- Disconnect all NOx sensors from the machine. Trucks and machines may have different quantity of sensors. Please apply to your vehicle’s service manual.
- Unplug the connector from ACM module (MID233)
- Connect the VILKUS module instead of ACM
- Turn the key on and enjoy!
- Remove or drill DPF ceramic grids (this step is important, DPF grid may get totally clogged very shortly).
Warranty cases are:
- Device stopped working fully or partially during usage period
Non-warranty cases are:
- Mechanically cracked/broken device and/or device connector
- Removed stickers, serial numbers or trademarks
- Device abuse (high voltage, agressive moistures etc)
- Disassembling attempts
- Reverse engineering attempts and other copyright violations (may cause permanent blocking of your account)